Data Protection Declaration
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in Dr. Kroll & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB.
Below you will find information on the data that will be processed during your visit of the website and on how these data are used.
I. Name and Contact Details of the Person in Charge of Data Processing and of the Data Protection Officer of the Company
This data processing information applies to data processing by
Person in Charge Data Processing
Dr. Kroll & Partner Rechtsanwälte mbB (hereinafter as „KP“), Pfenningstraße 2, 72764 Reutlingen, Germany, telephone: +49 7121 324-100, telefax: +49 7121 324-110, E-Mail: email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer of the Company
The data protection officer of KP can be reached under the above mentioned address with the addition "Data Protection Officer" or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Acquisition and Retention of Personal Data and Type and Purpose of their use
a) When accessing the Website
When accessing the website under https://www.kp-recht.de/de/ the browser used by your end device will automatically transfer information to the server of our website. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called lock file. The following information are subject to storage without your help and until automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of the access
- name and URL of the accessed file
- website from which the access was made (referrer-URL)
- applied browser and eventually the operation system of your computer and the name of your access provider
The above data will processed by us for the following purposes:
- securing an uninterrupted connection to the website
- securing a comfortable use of our website
- analysis of the security and stability of the system and
- further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation). Our justified interest in this data processing follows from the above listed purposes of the data processing. Under no circumstances will the processed data be used for the purpose of drawing conclusion about your identity.
In addition, we apply cookies and service providers for analysis when our website is accessed. We will provide you with further detailed explanations below.
b) When contacting us by e-mail
In case you contact us by e-mail, the data communicated by you, in particular your e-mail address and eventually your name and further contact details, will be stored by us in order to be able to reply to your inquiry. We will delete the data processed in this regard once their storage is no longer necessary or will limit the processing in case there are statutory duties to store these data. The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para 1 lit. b DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation): the respective data processing serves the purpose of pre-contractual measures taken as a result of your inquiry.
III. Transfer of Data to Third Parties
The transfer of data to third parties will not take place except for the reasons specified hereinafter. We will only transfer your personal data to a third party if
- you have expressly consented to such transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- if the transfer is necessary to safeguard our legal interests or the legal interests of a third party pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO unless your personal interests or fundamental rights and liberties or those of another person which require the protection of the personal data, prevail.
- in case there is statutory duty to transfer the data pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO and
- in case it is admitted by law an necessary for the handling or contractual relations with you or the handling of pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
In the cookie, information which arises in connection with the specifically used end device will be stored. However, this does not mean that we will automatically obtain knowledge about your identity.
Moreover, we use temporary cookies for the purpose of optimizing the user friendliness of our website. These temporary cookies will be stored on your end device for a certain period of time. In case you access our website again, in order to make use of our services, it will be recognised automatically that you have already accessed the website and what sort of inputs and settings have been made by you so that you need not make these again.
Moreover, we apply cookies in order to analyse the use of our website from a statistic point of view and in order to optimize our services. These cookies allow us to recognise automatically that you have already accessed our website when you access it again. These cookies will be deleted automatically after a certain period of time.
The data processed by the cookies are necessary for the above purposes in order to safeguard our own legitimate interests as well as the interests for third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most of the browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configurate your browser in a way that no cookies will be stored on your computer or in a way that each time before a new cookie is implemented you are advised thereof. The complete deactivation of cookies may lead to a situation in which you cannot use all the functions of our website.
V. Tools for Analysis
The below described tracking tools used by us are applied in accordance with Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. By using these tracking tools we aim at insuring that our website is shaped according to the needs of the user and is optimized continuously. Moreover, we apply tracking tools in order to capture the use of our website statistically and in order to optimize our services for you. These interests are justified interests in the sense of Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
The respective purposes of data processing and data categories can be taken from the respective tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analyse service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/), 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as „Google“). for the purpose of shaping our website according to the needs of the users and for the purpose of continuous optimization of our website. In this context, cookies are used and anonymized user profiles are established. The information on your access to this website like
- browser type/browser version
- used system software,
- referrer-URL (the website accessed before accessing our website),
- host name of the computer accessing our website (IP address),
- time of the access
that is captured by the cookie will be transferred to a server of Google in the USA and will be stored there. This information will be used to analyse the use of the website, to produce reports on the website activities and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the use of the internet for the purpose of market research and the shaping of this website according to the user's needs. Moreover, this information may be transferred to third parties if there is a statutory duty to do so or insofar as third parties are processing these data by order of us. Our IP address will by no means be consolidated with other data of Google. The IP addresses will be anonymized so that it is impossible to allocate them to a certain user (IP masking).
You are able to prevent the installation of cookies by making the respective settings in your browser software; however, we would like to point out that in this case it may not be possible to use all functions of this website in full.
You can also prevent the capturing of the data that are related to the use of the website and created by the cookie (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by way of downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers used on mobile end devices, you can also prevent a capturing by Googly Analytics by way on clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be established which prevents the future capturing of your data when accessing this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid for this browser and for our website and will be established on your end device. In case you delete the cookies in this browser, you have to establish the opt-out cookie again.
You can find further information on data protection in relation to Google Analytics in Google Analytics' help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to capture the use of our website statistically and in order to optimize our website, we further use the Google Adwords Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords establishes a cookie on your end device in case you have accessed our website via a Google Adwords.
These cookies loose their validity after 30 days and do not serve the purpose of personal identification. In case the user accesses certain pages of the website of the Adwords client and in case the cookie is still valid, Google and the Adwords client can see that the user has clicked on the advert and has been referred to this website.
Each Adwords client receives a different cookie. Therefore, cookies cannot be tracked via the website of Adwords clients. The information captured by way of conversion cookies serves the purpose of establishing conversion statistics for Adwords clients who have opted for conversion tracking. The Adwords clients obtain information on the total number of users who have clicked on their advert and have been referred to a special page tagged by the conversion tracking tack. They will, however, not obtain any information which allows a personal identification of the user.
In case you do not want to participate in the tracking procedure, you can refuse the establishment of the respective cookie, for instance by way of general deactivation of cookies in your browser's settings. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser in a way that cookies from the domain www.googleadservices.com are blocked. You can find the Google Advice on Data Processing by Conversion Tracking on https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html.
VI. Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called Web Fonts provided by Google in order to obtain a uniform representation of fonts. When accessing a website, your browser will download the necessary Web Fonts in your browser cache in order to be able to show texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, the browser used by you has to connect with the servers of Google. By doing so, Google obtains knowledge of the fact that our website has been accessed from your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts serves the purpose of a uniform and attractive representation of our online services. This constitutes a justified interest in the sense of Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. In case your browser does not support Google Web Fonts, a standard front on your computer will be used. You can find further information on Google Web Fonts on https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq and the respective Google Advice on Data Processing on: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
VII. Social Media Plug-Ins
We do not use social media plug-ins on our website.
VIII. Rights of the Person Concerned
You posses the right
- to demand disclosure of your personal data processed by us pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you are allowed to demand disclosure of the purposes of the processing, the category of the personal data, the category of the data recipient to whom your data have been or will be transferred, the intended period of time for which the data will be stored, the existence of a right to amend, delete, limit the procession or the objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data unless they have not been raised by us, the existence of an automated decision making process including profiling and to demand significant information regarding their details;
- to demand immediate correction of false or incomplete data pursuant to Art. 16 DSVG;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO unless the data procession is not required for the exertion of the right of free expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for enforcement, exertion or defence of legal claims;
- to demand limitation of the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, if you dispute the correctness of these data, if the procession is illegitimate but you refuse its deletion and if we do not need these data anymore, if you require these data for enforcement, exertion or defence of legal claims or if you declare objections against the data procession pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- to demand the provision of your personal data in a structured, established and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another person responsible pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO;
- to revoke your consent at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para 3 DSGVO. As a consequence of this revocation, we are no longer allowed to process the data, to which this agreement relates to, in the future;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. Generally, you can address your complaint to the supervisory authority at the place of your usual habitual residence or at your working place or at the seat of our law office.
IX. Right to Object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of valid interest pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 DSGVO you have the right to raise objections pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO against the procession of these data provided that there are reasons arising from your particular situation.
If you want to exert your right to object, please send an email to email@example.com.
X. Data Security
During the access of our website we use the SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. In general, it will be a 256-bit-encryption. In case your browser does not support a 256-bit-encryption, we apply the 128-bit-V3 technology. You can see whether a single page of our website is encrypted when the lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser shows a closed lock.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulations, partial or complete loss, destruction and the illegitimate access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved according to the technological developments.
XI. Timeliness of this Advice on Data Processing and eventual Changes
This advice on data processing of May 2018 is currently valid.
As a result of further developments of our website and services or as a result of changed statutory or regulatory provisions, it may be necessary to change this Advice on Data Processing. The respective current Advice on Data Processing can always be accessed and printed by you on https://www.kp-recht.de/de/footer/datenschutz/