As a consequence of my qualification as Specialist Lawyer and thanks to my experience you do not only have a benefit in these areas of law, but also when it comes to the very frequent interphases between these areas of law.
- Born in 1958 in Reutlingen
- Legal studies in Tübingen and Freiburg im Breisgau
- 1985 1st state examination in Tübingen
- Internship in the court district of the Regional Court Tübingen
- 1988 2nd state examination in Tübingen
- 1989 admission to the bar
Areas of activity
- General civil law
- Endowment law
- Criminal law, law of administrative offences
- Traffic law
- Member of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Erbrechtskunde e.V.
- Member of the working committee rent and lease and condominium law of the German Lawyers´ Society (DAV)
- Member of the Tennisclub Reutlingen e.V.
- Member of the Deutsche Vereinigung für Erbrecht und Vermögensnachfolge e.V. and of the Deutsche Anwalts-, Notar- und Steuerberatervereinigung für Erb- und Familienrecht e.V.
- Lectures in the area of law of succession and rent and lease