To achieve your satisfaction is my aim and our joint success. For this reason I represent your family law related interests in and out of court in a comprehensive and consistent way. As certified mediator I will also happily assist you in finding an amicable solution for your conflict.
- Born in 1973 in Stuttgart
- 1994-1999 legal studies at the Eberhard-Karls-University Tübingen
- 1999-2001 legal internship at the Regional Court Tübingen
- 2001 admission to the bar
- 2005 appointment as Specialist Lawyer for Family Law
- 2013 certification as Mediator (BAFM)
Areas of activity
- German and international family law
- Law governing the rights of a child
- Law of the court appointed special advocate/guardian ad litem
- General civil law
- Member of the Interessenverband Unterhalt und Familienrecht ISUV/VDU e. V.
- Member of the German Lawyers´ Society (DAV)
- Member of the Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft Familienmediation e.V. (BAFM)
- Lectures on current topics of interests in family law